Andrew Zo designed the Clifton engagement ring box, a unique product that not only conceals the ring in a slim, wallet-size container before the big proposal, but also unfolds to show the ring pirouetting like a blooming flower.
- “clean up on aisle that guy”
- “hahaha walk much?”
- “wow looks like someone just fell over and that someone is you”
- “hey look at ol’ stupid legs over here”
- “hope you remembered your travel insurance and passport for that trip you just took lmao”
- “it’s called ‘gravity’ get used to it bucko”
mum: its time you got up now and youve got stuff to do dont you dare go back to sleep
A Russian tank manufacturer has unveiled a new tram design that it plans to start mass-producing in 2015. These beautiful pieces of engineering will hold 190 to 270 passengers and will be able to traverse on even the older, worn out Russian tram tracks.